Moby Thesaurusaction, auto, autocar, automobile, boat, buggy, bus, car, clockworks, crate, drive train, gear, heap, innards, jalopy, machine, machinery, mechanism, motion, motor, motor vehicle, motorcar, motorized vehicle, movement, movements, power train, servomechanism, tub, voiture, watchworks, wheels within wheels, workings, works, wreck
- Plural of wheel
- In the context of "by synecdoche": An automobile or other vehicle
- Like my new wheels?
- rolling 18 wheels
- In the context of "bodybuilding|slang": Well-developed thigh muscles.
- 1999 March 22, “OB205”, "Re: Freakiest Bodybuilder?",
- Martin: Just for legs, Tom Platz in his heyday has never been
- OB205: I totally agree with this, even to this day no one can beat those WHEELS!
- Martin: Just for legs, Tom Platz in his heyday has never been approached.
- 2004 December 28, Mark Jenkins and Jeff O’Connell, The Jump
Off: 60 Days to a Hip-Hop Hard Body, page 76, HarperCollins
- But Mary J. goes all-out during big leg day, and look at her wheels—toned but very feminine.
- 2006 April 30, Jim Stoppani, Encyclopedia of Muscle &
Strength, page 131, Human Kinetics Publishers
- ...try this big wheels program to pack on muscle to your quads and hams.
- 1999 March 22, “OB205”, "Re: Freakiest Bodybuilder?", misc.fitness.weights, Usenet
- third-person singular of wheel
Wheels can mean:
- The plural of wheel.
- Wheels (novel), a novel by Arthur Hailey.
- Wheels (band) on Warner Brothers Records UK-opening act for numerous British bands such as Genesis 'Selling England By the Pound' tour. Fronted by Scottish singer/guitarist Dave Kelly.
- Wheels (operating system), an operating system for the Commodore 64.
- In the Judeo-Christian Tradition Wheels may refer to Thrones or Ophanim.
- Wheels magazine, a magazine which is published in Australia.
- WHEELS (California), a bus service in the San Francisco Bay Area, California
- Wheels (New Jersey Transit), a suburban bus service operated by contractors for New Jersey Transit
- Derek "Wheels" Wheeler, a character from the Degrassi series played by Neil Hope
- The popular name for the services of the Norwalk Transit District in Norwalk, Connecticut
- "Wheels," slang for automobile.